Click to Home

Go To Search
In Touch with McCook
Who do I call if I have a sewer back-up?
If you have a sewer back-up during normal business hours (Monday through Friday, 7:30 am to 4:30 pm), call the city office at (308) 345-2022. After hours, on weekends, or on holidays, call the City of McCook Public Safety Center at (308) 345-3450 and the 24-hour on-call person will come to your residence or business.


Show All Answers

1. Who do I call if I have a sewer back-up?
2. If I have a sewer back-up, will the City of McCook fix it?
3. How does the city figure my sewer usage?

City of McCook, Nebraska
W. 5th and C Street
McCook, NE 69001
Ph. (308) 345-2022
M-F 7:30-4:30
Home RSS Print Email Contact Us Copyright Notice Sitemap Accessibility Agendas & Minutes Renewable Energy Powered by CivicPlus Employee Login