Participants in the Congregate Meal Program have the opportunity to socialize while enjoying nutritionally balanced meals. Hot nutritious meals are served that meet one-third of the recommended dietary allowance.
Congregate meals are supported by the Older American’s Act and the City of McCook so that the suggested donation can be kept at a minimum.
Diabetic desserts are available for participants who are diabetic.
- Monday - Friday, 11:45 a.m. - 12:45 p.m.
- Age 60-plus: No charge; a $3 suggested donation is encouraged
- Age 12 - 59: $6.50 per meal
- Age 11 and younger: $3 per meal
- Make a reservation: Please call 308-345-1760 by 9:15 a.m. on the day you plan to eat
Home Delivered Meals
Home Delivered Meals are designed for homebound people 60 years of age and older. Meals are hot and nutritious, providing one-third of the recommended dietary allowance. The well-balanced meals are prepared under the supervision of a registered nutritionist. Participants are encouraged to eat at the Senior Center as soon as they are able.
Home Delivered Meals are supported by the Older American’s Act and the City of McCook so that the suggested donation can be kept at a minimum.
- Monday - Friday, 11 a.m. - 12 noon
- Fee: No charge; a $3.25 suggested donation is encouraged